This 4.8 cu. ft. capacity freestanding electric coil range assumes a more sophisticated look with wider, sturdier handles and a 1-piece steel console that's easier than ever to clean without seams that gather debris. Also features EZ-Touch 180 electronic controls, an extra-large EasyView window and an upswept, porcelain SpillGuard cooktop.
Balanced Bake System:
(2) 6-Inch (1,200 Watt) - (2) 9-Inch (2,500 Watt) Radiant Elements
Flush with Cabinet Design:
Ceramic Glass CleanTop
1-Piece Steel Console:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Cooktop On Indicator Light:
Full-Width Removable Glass Door:
Extra-Large EasyView Window:
Control Lockout Function:
Automatic Oven Light:
Full-Width Storage Drawer:
Temperature Management System:
- Ceramic Glass CleanTop Surface System - Ceramic glass surface withstands intense heat without cracking and chipping. Easy-to-clean smooth top keeps spills on the surface and looks brand new year after year with minimal care.
- Delay Bake - Set the oven to begin cooking while you're at work or the soccer game. Dinner's ready when you get home.
- Custom Broil - Customize the oven's broiling temperature for a variety of food. The simple controls allow settings in five-degree increments from 170° F. to 500° F.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light - A safety feature indicating if a cooking element is on or is still hot.
- Extra-Large EasyView Window - The stylish window helps you check cooking progress without opening the oven door and disturbing the temperature.
- Control Lockout Function - A selectable control that helps prevent accidental or unwanted use and makes it easier to clean the control panel. The control lock function is a safety feature that can be turned on or off by pressing a combination of oven cont
Whirlpool RF262LXSQ Reviews