33 Inch French Door Refrigerator with 24.7 cu. ft. Capacity
The sleek look of this refrigerator enhances your overall kitchen design. With Twin Cooling Plus™, refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep food fresher longer. Dryer freezer air means less freezer burn for better tasting frozen foods. The Counter-Height FlexZone™ Drawer is optimized for family organization, with an adjustable Smart Divider, easy access for kids, and four temperature control settings from chill to soft freeze. High-efficiency LED lighting design beautifully lights up the interior so you're able to quickly spot what you want.
Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader.
See more Stainless Steel Samsung Refrigerators
ung a trusted market leader.
This refrigerator uses 687 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $76.18.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Cool Select Pantry with Temperature Control:
Digital (on dispenser)
Total Capacity (cu. ft.):
Twin Cooling Plus
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Contour Doors w/ Smooth Finish:
13.98 cu. ft.
External Filtered Water/Ice:
Water and Ice Dispenser:
Humidity Control Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
High Efficiency LED(6EA), Side LED
Flex Zone Drawer Capacity:
3.43 cu. ft.
7.32 cu. ft.
In-Door Pizza Pocket:
High Efficiency LED
Sealed System Parts/Labor:
Compressor Parts Only:
Energy Star® Compliant:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Doors Open:
Depth without Handles:
The Counter-Height FlexZone™ Drawer
- The Counter-Height FlexZone™ Drawer is optimized for family organization, with an adjustable Smart Divider, easy access for kids, and four temperature control settings from chill to soft freeze.
Twin Cooling Plus™
- Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep food fresher longer. Dryer freezer air means less freezer burn for better tasting frozen foods.
25 cu. ft. Capacity
- This 4-Door French Door refrigerator has enough room to fit up to 25 bags of groceries in a sleek 33" wide model.
Up to 10 Pounds of Ice Daily
- Produces up to 10 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 4.2 pounds of ice. And the space-saving design leaves more room in the refrigerator.
High-efficiency LED Lighting Design
- Beautifully brightens virtually every corner of your refrigerator so you're able to quickly spot what you want. Plus, it emits less heat and is more energy-efficient than conventional lighting.
- Designed to fit taller items with ease, you can use this three-way shelf for all your storage needs. Use it as a standard shelf, slide-in for more space or flip-up for even more storage space.
- This specially designed handle allows for easy opening and closing of a fully loaded freezer and FlexZone™ Drawer. The low-profile handle design lifts up and glides out the drawer effortlessly.
- An external, Ice Blue Digital Display allows you to easily control settings at the touch of a button.
Water and Ice Dispenser
- Provides a uniquely-tall opening so pitchers and tall decorative glasses can be filled quickly and easily. The dispenser also serves as a filter, ensuring that plenty of filtered water, crushed ice and cubed ice is always on hand.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- ENERGY STAR® rated products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This Samsung refrigerator not only meets Energy Star requirements, it exceeds them.
Samsung RF25HMEDB Reviews