ActiveSmart Fridge - 20.1 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator
French Door refrigerators bring theatre into the kitchen with wide-open shelf spaces and unobstructed access. This 20.1 cu. ft. model is perfect for kitchens that are tighter on space but still need a big fridge for growing families or plenty of entertaining. This French Door is smaller on the outside, roomy on the inside and even easier to get into with a spacious full-extension freezer drawer and storage bins. The Active Smart technology provides unequalled cooling and temperature performance. Two variable speed fans provide independent control of the refrigerator and freezer and two independent temperature sensors accurately monitor both compartments. The unique Humidity Control System keeps fruit and vegetables fresh for longer.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
It includes three wholly owned subsidiary companies Production Machinery Limited that builds production equipment, and Dynamic Cooking Systems Inc a company in the United States of America that manufactures indoor and outdoor cooking products and Fisher & Paykel Italy, a company that manufactures European cooking products.
The company has manufacturing sites located in Auckland, New Zealand; Borso del Grappa (TV), Italy; Rayong, Thailand and Reynosa, Mexico. Available at AJ Madison.
20.1 cu. ft.
14.6 cu. ft.
5.5 cu. ft.
Humidity Control System:
SmartTouch Control Panel:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Fruit and Vegetable Bins:
EZkleen Stainless Steel:
ADditional Sealed System Parts:
Dimensions and Weight
27 3/8" Excluding Handles
- A combination of temperature sensors with smart electronics and variable speed fans create a controlled environment and optimum temperature to keep food fresher longer.
SmartTouch Control Panel
- For easy access, the control panel is placed in the inside front of the fridge and have been designed to be intuitively simple and easy to use.
Humidity Control System
- Creates the perfect microclimate in each produce bin, maintaining fruit and vegetable quality at just the right humidity and temperature level.
- Intelligently selects the best time to defrost based on how it is being used. When you are away it will use less energy as it recognizes lower levels of use and defrosts less often.
- Organization and food preparation are streamlined with best in class features such as flexible shelving, flexible storage options and easy to access bins and trays on full extension runners.
Fisher & Paykel Active Smart RF201ADX4 Reviews