Fisher and Paykel: Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
RF195ADUX1: 36" French Door Refrigerator
Introducing Fisher and Paykel's new RF195 Active Smart refrigerator, offering new features that lead the market in innovation without sacrificing functionality. Features include Energy Star status, full extension deli, produce and freezer drawers with individual bins, gallon door shelves and internal water filtration.
This refrigerator uses 445 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.35.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Humidity Control System:
Energy Star Qualified:
13.8 cu. ft.
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
2 Total. Half-width
2 Covered Bins
Yes. 2 Total
Full Extension Drawer:
Full Extension Runners:
2 in Upper Drawer
French Door Refrigerator
EZKleen Stainless Steel
Front Levelling Feet:
Depth Without Handles:
Depth Without Door and Handles:
Minimum Top Air Clearance:
Minimum Side Air Clearance:
Minimum Rear Clearance:
- ActiveSmart has two variable speed fans which provide faster cooling and freezing with an even temperature throughout each level.
- It continuously adjusts the flow of cold air based on daily use and climatic conditions, ensuring it quickly reaches the safe temperature for maintaining optimal food freshness.
Built-in Ice Maker
Internal Filtration System
- Located the top rear of the refrigerator providing easy accessibility for replacement.
External Water Dispenser
- Enjoy the healthy benefits of cold, filtered water at the touch of a button through a fully plumbed in water dispenser.
- Our innovative water dispenser design takes up no room in the door, giving you maximum space for food storage.
- All ActiveSmart features can be accessed through the external controls.
Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins
- Water vapor from fruit and vegetables condenses on the humidity control lid.
- The small channels in the lid allow water to be channeled away to the back of the bin where the water droplets then evaporate.
- It helps seal the bins and prevent water from dripping back down on the fruit and vegetables, which would eventually result in discoloration and rotting.
Full Extension Freezer Drawer
- Provides an ergonomic solution to frozen food storage.
EZKleen Stainless Steel
- A revolutionary new finish, EZKleen is an invisible protective layer that doesn't alter the luster and beauty of stainless steel, but enables it to be easily and readily cleaned with a simple solution of warm soapy water.
Fisher & Paykel RF195ADUX1 Reviews