ActiveSmart Fridge - 17 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth Bottom Freezer
This fridge has been designed for what you use most often. The upper
refrigerator enables easy access to everyday items. The 790 Door Drawer includes ergonomic storage bins and glass shelves that can be configured to suit every lifestyle. The lower drawer-based freezer ensures that longer-term storage items are just as easy to access.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
It includes three wholly owned subsidiary companies Production Machinery Limited that builds production equipment, and Dynamic Cooking Systems Inc a company in the United States of America that manufactures indoor and outdoor cooking products and Fisher & Paykel Italy, a company that manufactures European cooking products.
The company has manufacturing sites located in Auckland, New Zealand; Borso del Grappa (TV), Italy; Rayong, Thailand and Reynosa, Mexico. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 498 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $55.23.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12.3 Cu. Ft.
4.8 Cu. Ft.
Total Gross Volume:
17.1 Cu. Ft.
Door Alarm - Freezer:
Door Alarm - Refrigerator:
Humidity Control System:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Full Width Adjustable Door Shelves:
Half Width Adjustable Door Shelves:
Humidity Controlled Half-Width Crisper Bins:
Roll Out Freezer Tray:
Full Extension Freezer Drawer:
Full Extension Runners:
Adjustable Roller Feet:
1 Year Parts and Labor
Overall Depth without Handles:
Min. Air Clearance - Each Side:
Min. Air Clearance - Rear:
Min. Air Clearance - Top:
17.1 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- ActiveSmart has 2 variable speed fans which provide faster cooling and freezing.
- ActiveSmart continuously adjust the flow of cold air based on daily use and climatic conditions.
Door Alarm - Freezer
Door Alarm - Refrigerator
- Never have to manually defrost again.
Humidity Control System
- The Humidity Control System is a slide control which combines with the Humidity Control Lid.
- This System enables humidity customization in each side of the fruit and vegetable bin.
- High power density LEDs located at the front of the fridge increase illumination.
- Provides even distribution of light and reduced glare, and are an energy efficient solution to lighting.
Fisher & Paykel Active Smart RF170WDRX1 Reviews