ActiveSmart Fridge - 13.5 Cu. Ft. Counter Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
This fridge has been designed for what you use most often. The upper refrigerator enables easy access to everyday items. It includes ergonomic storage bins and glass shelves that can be configured to suit every lifestyle. The lower drawer-based freezer ensures that longer-term storage items are just as easy to access. The Active Smart technology provides unequalled cooling and temperature performance. Two variable speed fans provide independent control of the refrigerator and freezer and two independent temperature sensors accurately monitor both compartments. The unique Humidity Control System keeps fruit and vegetables fresh for longer.
About Fisher & Paykel
Since their founding in 1934, they have grown into a global, design-led company of more than 3,000 people. Designed and engineered in New Zealand, their products are sold in 50 countries around the world. Their design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. For them, legacy is about looking into the future, while ensuring what they develop today is aligned to the fundamental principles of sustainable design. They are committed to ongoing research and development. Their culture is one of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with their customers and respect our planet.
9.6 Cu. Ft.
Humidity Control System:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
Fruit and Vegetable Bins:
Stackable Bottle Holders:
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Sealed System Parts:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
- A combination of temperature sensors with smart electronics and variable speed fans create a controlled environment and optimum temperature to keep food fresher longer.
SmartTouch Control Panel
- For easy access, the control panel is placed in the inside front of the fridge and have been designed to be intuitively simple and easy to use.
Humidity Control System
- Creates the perfect microclimate in each produce bin, maintaining fruit and vegetable quality at just the right humidity and temperature level.
- Intelligently selects the best time to defrost based on how it is being used. When you are away it will use less energy as it recognizes lower levels of use and defrosts less often.
- Organization and food preparation are streamlined with best in class features such as flexible shelving, flexible storage options and easy to access bins and trays on full extension runners.