24" Freestanding Electric Range
SUMMIT brings outstanding value to small kitchens with fully featured electric ranges in 24" wide fits.
Made in North America, the REX245SS features a smooth ceramic glass cooking surface. Two 8" elements and two 6" elements offer convenient versatility when heating. The del24 Inch Freestanding Smoothtop Electric Range with 3.0 cu. ft. Capacity
Summit brings outstanding value to small kitchens with fully featured electric ranges in 24 inch wide fits.
Made in North America, this electric range features a smooth ceramic glass cooking surface. Two 8 inch elements and two 6 inch elements offer convenient versatility when heating. The deluxe backguard protects your walls from your stove's heat or spills, with a digital clock and timer included. All cooking controls are located upfront on push-to-turn knobs. Indicator lights illuminate when the burners and oven are on for added kitchen safety.
The unit is just 24 inch wide but features a large oven with a full 3 cu. ft. capacity. An oven window and interior light let you keep track of your cooking without having to open the door and release heat. The waist-high broiler is conveniently located inside, letting you finish your cooking without transferring contents to an inconvenient drop-down compartment. The lower drawer slides out easily to let you store pots and pans for added space savings.
The REX245SS features stainless steel finishing on the manifold, oven door, handle, backguard and storage drawer, with a black cabinet and color-matched knobs. Designed for maximum convenience, this range brings the most popular features of higher priced electric ranges to smaller kitchen spaces.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Oven Cleaning Type:
Burner Temperature Control:
Oven Temperature Control:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller home kitchens.
Smooth Ceramic Glass Top
- Smooth cooking surface ensures improved safety and easy cleanbility.
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
Oven Window with Light
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light.
Digital Clock and Timer
- Deluxe backguard includes clock and timer function for added convenience.
- Save even more space by storing your pots and pans in this pull-out compartment.
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use.
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
Four Cooking Zones
- Surface features two 8" and two 6" elements to accommodate a range of sizes and cooking needs.
Stainless Steel Finish
- Backguard, handle, and oven and storage front feature stainless steel for a professional look.
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range.
Safety Brake System For Oven Racks
- Sliding racks will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism.
- To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning.