20 Inch Smoothtop Electric Range
The REX207SS is a 220V electric range sized at just 20" wide. This unit features a stainless steel front and black cabinet finish. The smooth EuroKera ceramic glass surface in jet black includes four 1,200W 6-1/2" elements for easier cleaning and safer heating. Color matched knobs and a stainless steel handle finish the look.
Inside, the REX207SS features a large 2.4 cu. ft. oven made from durable porcelain enamel. The waist-high broiler function is easy to use, with a slide-out oven rack that can be adjusted in four different glide positions for the best fit. A small two-piece porcelain broiler tray with a grill cover is included for added convenience. This unit includes an interior oven light and a large oven window to make it easy to monitor your cooking.
This unit is available without a backguard for a more built-in look between counter space.
6 1/2" - 1,200W
2.4 cu. ft.
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Voltage / Frequency:
220V / 60Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller home kitchens.
Smooth Ceramic Glass Top
- Ceramic surface for easier cleaning and safer cooking.
Oven Window with Light
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light.
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use.
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over a hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
Four Cooking Zones
- Surface features four 6 1/2" 1,200W elements.
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
ADA Compliant Design
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility.
Color Matched Knobs and Handle
- Black knobs and a stainless steel handle offer an attractive, modern look for the kitchen.
- Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability.
Safety Brake System for Oven Racks
- Sliding rack will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism.
Push-to-Turn Burner Knobs
- Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn.
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range.
- Fully finished black cabinet constructed from steel.