Please Call for Any other Customizations
Please Specify Sink Location, Burner Voltage, Color Selection and Modification
The unit kitchen industry exists to solve the problem of providing kitchen facilities in limited spaces. Acme's modular construction in even the tightest locations easier and less costly. The refrigeration section on all our units is removable which allows for easy maintenance or future replacement. All of the standard units described are available to be modified to suit your requirements.
Acme has been in business for over 70 years. They have the knowledge and experience to manufacture a kitchenette of superior quality that is unique and dependable. Acme has owned the King Mini Kitchen name and parts business since 1996, and continues to provide replacement parts and complete new kitchens for King customers.
Acme is committed to providing the best kitchenette in the industry at a very competetive price. Their sales and service people are dedicated to customer satisfaction and provide fast and reliable service.
Customize Your Kitchenette
Acme can manufacture to suit your needs - they are very flexible in the design and construction of their products. They manufacture standard sizes for the industry as well as custom sizes. Their countertops are offered in stainless steel, laminate, or solid surface. Acme manufactures a full line of Barrier-Free kitchens for handicap accessibility.
Acme provides a one year warranty for the entire unit against manufacturing defects, including parts and labor with an optional extended warranty on the sealed-in refrigeration system.
Refrigerator - BA503
U.L. Listed; 115V, 50/60 Cycle, 1.9 Amps
21 Lb. capacity freezer section:
Full Height Inner Door Liner:
Yes w/ Plastic Defrost Tray
High-Efficiency Foam Insulation Cushion Mounted Compressor:
Reversible Door Hinge:
Two Adjustable Shelves:
Door Frame accepts Optional Front Panel:
Countertop and Sink
Fabricated of 20 Gauge Prime Type 301 Satin Finish Stainless Steel and 4" Backsplash
2.5" (supplied with Single Lever Faucet and Stainless Steel Duo-Strainer)
- 4.4 cu. ft. removable refrigerator with manual cycle defrost
- 21 lb. capacity freezer section
- Net shelf area 10.4 sq. ft.
- Poured-in place high efficiency insulation
- Full height inner door storage liner
- Hermetically-sealed, self-oiling cushion mounted compressor
Countertop and Sink
- Fabricated of 20 gauge prime type 301 satin finish stainless steel
- All units include single lever faucet and sink strainer
- Two microtube top elements with signal light
- Removable chrome-plated removable reflector pans
- Range operate on either 115 or 230V
- Lifetime stainless steel construction on countertop
- One year warranty for entire unit against manufacturing defects with optional extended warranty on sealed-in refrigeration system
- All oven surfaces finishes with porcelain enamel
- All electric components U.L. listed.
- Sink may be located on right or left side when facing unit.
- All refrigerators are removable which allows for easy maintenance or future replacement.
- Standard finishes: white, almond, bisque, black, or gray.
- Base is constructed of thermal fused melamine on particleboard.