20" Wide Electric Range with Coil Burners
SUMMIT brings outstanding value to small kitchens with fully featured electric ranges in 20" wide fits.
Made in North America, the RE201W is a 220V electric range designed for 20" wide spaces. One 8" and three 6" coil burners include removable chrome drip pans for easy cleaning. A high backguard helps to protect your kitchen's walls from heating and spills. All cooking controls are located upfront on push-to-turn knobs for safe and easy use. Indicator lights illuminate when the burners and oven are on.
Inside, the RE201W features a generously sized 2.41 cu. ft. oven with two sliding racks. The waist-high broiler is conveniently located inside, letting you finish your cooking without transferring contents to an inconvenient drop-down compartment on the floor.
The RE201W comes in a white exterior finish with color-matched knobs and handle. With its slim fit and user-friendly features, this unit is the ideal choice for space-challenged kitchens on a budget.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
2.41 Cu. Ft.
Burner Temperature Control:
Oven Temperature Control:
Oven Cleaning Type:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Interior Oven Height:
- Just 20" wide, but with a generously sized 2.41 cu. ft. oven to ensure full cooking capacity in smaller kitchen spaces.
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use.
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining back walls.
Four Coil Elements with Chrome Drip Pans
- Surface features one 8" and three 6" coil elements to accommodate a range of sizes and cooking needs.
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
Chrome Drip Pans
- Each element includes a removable chrome pan for easier cleaning.
- Fully finished white cabinet constructed from steel.
Color Matched Knobs and Handle
- White-on-white design for an attractive look ideal for any kitchen.
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range.
Safety Brake System For Oven Racks
- Sliding racks will stay in your oven with special brake mechanism.
- To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning.