Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Wide Chimney Wall Hood + Ventilator - RDWHC
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking D3 Series Chimney Wall Hoods not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Interior Ventilator Kit:
Interior - Maximum Amps:
Duct Cover Height:
18" - 30"
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Features and Functions
- 460 CFM interior-power ventilator ships standard.
- Variable-speed control for custom venting.
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency.
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position.
- Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Delay feature allows consumer to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later.
- 12-hour timer built into ventilator controls.
- Recirculating kit with air-purifying charcoal filters available and sold separately if exterior ducting is not desirable.
- Specifications ideal for replacement of older, traditional-style hoods with minimal cabinet alteration.
- Adjustable duct cover comes standard with product.
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life.
- Efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from the air.
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Design of low-profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Burgundy (BU), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CN), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG),
- Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB) and Wasabi (WS).
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.