DCS by Fisher and Paykel
What do you get when you match style with performance A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your kitchen. Their polished metal, hand-crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect of your kitchen - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one.
DCS ranges enable you to cook world class meals every time. The key is a set of hand-built ranges powerful enough to reach high temperatures quickly, sealing in flavor, and precise enough to maintain the exact temperature needed for as long as required. Add to that a generous set of features, coupled with simple, easy to use controls, and you have ranges that can meet the demands of North America's busiest and most exacting chefs.
DCS ranges are a study in well thought-out design and restaurant-grade features. Patented Dual Flow Burners allow you to fire up a fierce heat in an instant - and just as quickly turn it down to the gentlest of flames. The 36" and 48" models can accommodate full commercial-sized baking pans - perfect when you're feeding a hungry crowd.
All gas models incorporate a powerful infrared broiler that delivers up to 19,000 BTU, and the grill models provide 12,000 BTU. Engineered for even heat distribution, the Dual Fuel ranges incorporate a concealed lower element that frees up 12 percent more interior space.
All main ovens incorporate a full extension telescopic racking system that make placing and removing food from the oven quick, simple and safe, while the all-stop hinge allows you to open the oven door as little or as much as you want. Illuminated halos indicate at a glance whether your oven or griddle is preheating or has reached temperature, while the Forced Air Cooling System reduces the external temperature of the oven surface.
Thoughtful touches on the range top include an enhanced Grease Management System on our Griddle and Grill models, that whisks fat away from food during cooking and reduces smoke output. The removable grease drip-cup, is accessible from the surface (making removal easier), and dishwasher safe.
35 3/4" - 36 3/4"
Depth with handle:
Dual-Fuel (Gas Cooktop / Electric Oven)
Sealed, Dual Flow
Grease Management System:
On all 4 burners
Electric Double Oven
Full Extension Telescopic Racking:
Main oven only
Main oven only
Main Oven Capacity:
4.7 cu. ft.
Secondary Oven Capacity:
2.0 cu. ft.
Bake Secondary Oven:
Broil Secondary Oven:
100-Degree Proofing Function:
Oven Racks/Shelf Positions:
Main Oven 3/5, Secondary Oven 2/5
Gas and Power Requirements
120/240 V 60 Hz, 4 wire, 50 amp circuit
1/2 NPT, minimum 5/8" diameter flex line
Natural Gas Pressure:
6" to 9" W.C.
Wall Mount Low Backguard:
Wall Mount Full Backguard:
Sealed Dual Flow Burners
- The 17,500 BTU burner boils faster, yet you can also gently simmer chocolate on any burner at 140 degrees.
Easy to Clean
- Sealed burners and an encapsulated cooking surface, coupled with a beadblasted finish, make the cooking surface easy to clean. Removable side racks make the oven space easier to clean too.
- The large convection oven holds full size baking sheets, while the Dual Fuel models have 12 percent more usable space thanks to the concealed bake element.
- A full extension telescopic racking system gives smooth, easy access to the oven.
Professional Quality Grill and Griddle
- Even heat and reduced smoke output for grill model configurations.
- Grease drip-pan is easily removed and dishwasher safe.
- Double-sided stainless grates whisk fat away from cooking food.
- Heavyweight 1/4" stainless steel griddles (up to 17" wide) and an electro-mechanical thermostat maintain an even temperature across the width of the griddle.
- Natural and LP Gas Models Available
- 4 Sealed, Dual Flow Gas Burners
- Convection, Concealed Element Double Ovens
- Full-Extension Telescopic Racking on Main Oven
- 100-Degree Proofing Function on Secondary Oven