Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Single Oven - RDSOE
The D3 Series Built-In Electric 30" wide single oven combines professional cooking power with unique design and styling. A digital clock/timer provides time-of-day and numerous timed cooking functions. The self-cleaning electric ovens offer multiple conventional and convection settings including TruConvec cooking. Three Tru-Glide full extension oven racks ship standard in this oven.
Oven Volume - AHAM:
3.8 Cu. Ft.
4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 30 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Is Equipped with No. 10 Ground Wire In Conduit. Should Be Fused Separately
Maximum Amp Usage - 240 VAC:
Maximum Amp Usage - 208 VAC:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Cutout Width - Standard:
Cutout Depth - Standard:
Cutout Height - Standard:
Cutout Width - Flush:
Cutout Depth - Flush:
Cutout Height - Flush:
Features and Functions
- Extra large oven cavity provides for all your cooking needs.
- 3.8 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard.
- High performance cooking modes include:
- TruConvec Convection Cook
- Two-speed convection system circulates air throughout entire oven cavity for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides excellent results for a variety of broiling applications.
- Concealed six-pass element provides excellent temperature control while allowing oven cavity to be easily cleaned.
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of meats.
- Oven has five porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty racks.
- Including two TruGlide full extension oven racks.
- 100-minute timer allows you to set cooking time for up to 12 hours.
- Tone and digital display indicate when pre-set cooking time is finished.
- Custom oven settings offer options including degree format and clock format.
- Two halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity.
- Star-K certified with dedicated Sabbath mode.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exta large self-clean convection oven.
- Concealed six-pass bake element makes cleaning bottom of oven easy.
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs.
Multiple Design Options
- Standard or flush mount installation.
- Oven can be installed flush to cabinet with accessory flush mount installation kit.
- Flush mount installation kit for single oven.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Burgundy (BU), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CN), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG),
- Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB) and Wasabi (WS).
- Shipped standard with chrome knob inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete product.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.