Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Electric Self-Clean Range - RDSCE
The new RDSCE freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric package. The five QuickCook surface elements, which reach full power in nearly three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system (with the largest convection fan in the industry), you'll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
Overall Oven Capacity:
4.7 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Oven Capacity:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Maximum Wattage/Amp Usage - 240V:
15,2000 Watts/63.3 Amps
Maximum Wattage/Amp Usage - 208V:
11,400 Watts/54.8 Amps
Surface Element Ratings
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
35 7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
Overall Height To Top Of Backguard:
Overall Height To Top Of High Shelf:
Add 18 3/16"
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth - Overall:
Oven Interior Depth - AHAM:
Oven Interior Height:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element.
- Left front - 8-1/2" 2,000-watt dual element.
- Left rear - 6-1/2" 1,200-watt single element.
- Center - 12" 3,200-watt triple element.
- Right front - 6-1/2" 1,200-watt single element.
- Right rear - 8-1/2" 2,000-watt dual element.
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards.
- High performance cooking modes include:
- TruConvec Convection Cook
- Exclusive - Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control.
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with two heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven racks and one standard rack.
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility.
- Shipped standard with island trim.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability.
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning.
Installation Accessories (Optional)
- Curb base and custom curb base front.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Burgundy (BU), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CN), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG),
- Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB) and Wasabi (WS).
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking D3 Series RDSCE2305BSS Reviews