Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
36" Gas Cooktop - RDGSU
The stylish new 5 burner D3 Series continuous grate cooktops allow easy movement of cookware. The cooktops feature a one-piece steel top, providing elegant curves and a seamless, easy-to-clean surface.
Ships Standard For Natural Gas
115V; 50/60Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Aprox. Shipping Weight:
Surface Burner Ratings
9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU
9,100 Nat./9,000 LP BTU
17,000 Nat./15,000 LP BTU
5,000 Nat./5,000 LP BTU
12,000 Nat./10,000 LP BTU
35 1/4" Min. - 35 7/8" Max.
20" Min. - 20 1/4" Max.
3" Min. Burner Box Only, 5" Min. For Gas Outlet Not Including Regulator
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs.
- Center - 17,000 BTU (dual stacked burner).
- Right front - 12,000 BTU.
- Sealed burners with aluminum flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top with separate spill collection areas.
- Durable, metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning.
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH).
- All units have black porcelain grates and burner caps.
- Shipped standard with chrome knob inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking D3 Series RDGSU2605B Reviews