Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
18.4 Cu. Ft.
6.6 Cu. Ft.
25.0 Cu. Ft.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 35 psi; Maximum 120 psi
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Height without Hinges:
Cutout Height - Back Of Refrigerator:
Cutout Height - Front Of Refrigerator:
- Refrigerator - 18.4 Cu. Ft.
Refrigerator Features and Functions
- Adjustable Cold Zone drawer with dividers can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Adjustable Humidity Zone drawer.
- Four adjustable tempered-glass spillproof shelves; one stationary glass shelf.
- Additional storage in five large door bins; two bins store gallon containers.
- Through-the-door dispenser provides cubed ice, crushed ice, and chilled water.
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water supply by filtering bad tastes, odor, sediment, and harmful contaminants.
- Calibrated measured water fill.
Freezer Features and Functions
Electronic Control Features and Functions
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Water filter status indicator changes from "good" to "order" when water filter needs replacing.
- Max Cool feature sets refrigerator and freezer temperature to lowest setting for 24 hours.
- Door-open alarm warns when door has been ajar for five minutes.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Stainless steel door with gray cabinet sides and top.
- Shipped standard with chrome handle inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable handle inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple (can be stained to match existing cabinetry).
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Six-year full - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.