Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Warming Drawer - RDEWD
With the D3 Series Warming Drawer's versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90° to 250°F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
90° - 250°F
Stainless Steel Low Racks:
Hard Wire Direct with Separate 15 Amp Minimum 2-Wire with Ground Circuit; 120 VAC/50-60 Hz
Max. Amp Usage:
450 Watts; 3.8 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth Drawer Extended:
Cutout Width - Standard:
Cutout Depth - Standard:
Cutout Height - Standard:
Cutout Width - Flush:
Cutout Depth - Flush:
Cutout Height - Flush:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Features and Functions
- Temperature settings from 90° to 250°F accommodate all types of food.
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing.
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Large drawer capacity (1.6 cu. ft.).
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning.
- Shipped with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup.
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or remove one section for half coverage.
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity.
- Powerful 450-watt heating element.
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element.
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Burgundy (BU), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CN), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG),
- Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB) and Wasabi (WS).
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete product.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - heating elements.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking D3 Series RDEWD103WH Reviews