48 Inch Freestanding Gas Range with 6 Sealed Burners, Griddle and 2 Ovens
DECO series gas ranges from Tecnogas are as powerful as they are stylish with six (6) sealed gas burners, an integrated griddle and dual ovens.
The DECO cooktop features continuous grating, so it's easy and safe to move pots and pans from burner to burner. The cooktop's six (6) burners offer a combined output of 63,600 BTUs. The special Power Burner with Simmer provides an ideal output of 750 BTUs for precise simmering. The cooktop's two (2) Power Burners can bring water to a boil rapidly and can be utilized for wok cooking (A wok ring is included with the range). The range's integrated 1,150 watt griddle is perfect for pancakes, eggs, melts and for filleting fish. This spacious and versatile cooktop gives you the power to prepare elaborate courses for the whole family or for guests.
The two ovens provide a combined 22,500 BTUs of power. The primary oven features two (2) convection fans. Convection ovens continuously circulate hot air for food that's cooked thoroughly and to perfection. You'll taste the difference right away. DECO ranges ship with a set of telescopic glide shelves, two (2) oven wire shelves, an enameled tray and a trivet.
Bring outstanding cooking potential to your home kitchen with the DECO range from Tecnogas. Available at AJ Madison.
Tecnogas is a strong company, with its roots in the countryside. It has a history made of ideas, and today, like 60 years ago, it draws its lifeblood from the beauty of its places of art. Its technological passion is driven by the talent of master engineers and the artistic care of the hands of experts. A perfect chemistry of reason and emotion, of respect and pride for the land that we live in. A modus operandi and vision inspired by the age-old ingredients of love for well-made objects, the art of handcrafting and first quality materials. This is traditional manufacturing at its best. Their products and their manufacturing processes represent Tecnogas' pledge to Mother Nature. They live in the countryside, and therefore know why this commitment is important.
The work of the men who today are the invisible protagonists of Tecnogas is the legacy of their founders. The environment inspires their workforce to feel their roots in their land and its values. Their key staff are examples of instinct, passion and science. Animated by this human and visionary spirit, Tecnogas encourages freedom of creative expression in its designers, to freely express themselves rather than limit them with marketing constraints. This is why every product has that human touch, from the first draft to the last weld, and always delivers the same character. This is Tecnogas, a core of creative men who love what they do, where they do it, and how they do it.
Red with Chrome Accents
Removable Drip Tray:
Burner #1 Output:
750/18,000 BTU (Min/Max)
Burner #2 Output:
4,750/18,000 BTU (Min/Max)
Burner #3 Output:
2,750/11,000 BTU (Min/Max)
Burner #4 Output:
2,050/6,500 BTU (Min/Max)
Burner #5 Output:
2,050/6,500 BTU (Min/Max)
Burner #6 Output:
1,100/3,600 BTU (Min/Max)
Main Oven Capacity:
5.7 Cu. Ft.
Secondary Oven Capacity:
3.0 Cu. Ft.
Main Oven Power:
Secondary Oven Power:
Yes (Main Oven Only)
1 (Main Oven Only)
Telescopic Glide Shelves:
Main Oven Wire Shelves:
Auxiliary Oven Wire Shelves:
6 Sealed Burners
- A total of six (6) sealed gas burners offer a combined output of 63,600 BTUs. The special simmer burner offers an ideal 750 BTUs of output for a precise simmering temperature.
- The DECO series cooktop grids feature continuous grating, so pots and pans can be moved from one burner to another easily and without risk of tipping over.
- DECO series ranges feature a 1,150 watt electric griddle integrated right into the cooktop.
- Two (2) ovens offer a combined capacity of 8.7 cubic feet. Plus, included with DECO ranges is a set of telescopic glide racks, three (3) wire shelves, an enameled tray and a trivet.
- The primary oven features two (2) convection fans to evenly circulate heat throughout the oven, producing taster results than traditional radiant heating methods.
- DECO gas ranges can be converted to be fueled by liquid propane rather than natural gas.
Tecnogas Superiore Deco Series RD482GCRC Reviews