Vario Refrigerator 400 Series
With 13.1 cubic feet of usable space, respectively, even large amounts of food can be kept fresh in the RC 462. The huge capacity is complemented by many technical features, such as the temperature-controlled drawer to keep fish, meat or vegetables extra-fresh and the motorized glass shelves for maximum space utilization.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
This refrigerator uses 278 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.83.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Capacity and Consumption Data
Net Volume - Refrigerator:
13.1 Cu. Ft.
Net Volume - Drawer:
2.0 Cu. Ft.
0.762 kWh/24 Hr.
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Digital Temperature Display:
Dynamic Cool Air Distribution:
Multi-Flow Air System:
Automatic with Defrost Water Evaporation
Activated Charcoal Air Filter:
Energy-Saving Vacation Mode:
Open-Door and Malfunction Warning System:
Manually Adjustable Shelves:
Height Adjustable Door Bins:
Fully Extendable Drawers:
Temperature Controlled Drawer:
Bright Interior Lighting:
LED Sidewall Pillars
78 3/4" with Plug
Dimensions and Weights
- Stainless steel interior.
- Generous LED lighting concept.
- Solid aluminum door bins.
- Temperature controlled drawer (32°F to 37°F).
- One motorized glass shelf, adjustable when fully loaded.
- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- Dynamic cool air distribution with Multi-Flow Air system.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Energy-saving vacation mode.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- No-frost technology with fast cooling.
- Temperature adjustable from 35°F to 46°F (+2°C to +8°C).
- 4 safety glass shelves (one is motorized, two are manually adjustable.)
- 2 fully extendable drawers (low and high) with transparent front.
- Bright interior lighting with LED sidewall pillars.
- 3 height adjustable door bins, one of which is a large gallon door bin.
- 1 door bin with transparent front flap.
Temperature Controlled Drawer
- Separate automatic temperature control with settings for fish (32°F), meat (35°F) and produce (37°F).
- 1 continuous, fully-extendable temperature controlled drawer with transparent front and integrated lighting.
- Energy consumption 0.762 kWh/24 hour.
- Energy consumption 278 kWh/year.
- Connecting cable 78-3/4" with plug.