Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Cook consistently in this 27 in. electric single oven thanks to the AccuBake temperature management system. When selected, the self-cleaning system automatically cleans the oven according to a pre-programmed cycle. The EZ-Touch electronic controls provide a smooth surface that's easy to wipe clean, while the extra-large EasyView window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking.
3.6 cu. ft.
Temperature Management System:
Convect Full Meal Automatic Cooking:
Cooking Type (Upper or Single):
Porcelain Finish Oven & Door Interior:
Porcelain Broiler Pan with Chrome Finish:
Oven Bake Element Rating:
Drop-Down Microwave Door:
Control Lock Out Function:
Number of Interior Oven Lights:
Sabbath Mode Functions:
- No matter which model you choose, all 27 in. and 30 in. built-in ovens feature metal handles and the same great styling across the line to match the Whirlpool suite.
- Self-Cleaning System with Auto Latch
- Automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- Makes wiping down control panel easier.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Whirlpool RBS275PVQ Reviews