Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
20 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Samsung's innovative Bottom Freezer Refrigerator offers 20 cu. ft. of capacity and the ultimate in food preservation with Twin Cooling technology.
Twin Cooling Keeps Food Fresher
Samsung's Twin Cooling System controls and generates cooling air for the refrigerator and freezer separately. Airflow between the two stays separate so the freezer air stays drier, while the refrigerator's moisture level stays at 42% - almost 5x higher than single cooling systems resulting in fruits and veggies that stay fresher, longer.
Easy Access To Bottles with Gallon Container Door Bin
Store your bottles and drinks where you can easily grab them. The door bin is perfect for extra deep and tall bottles and also prevents them from falling over.
Convenient Reversible Doors
Should it face right or left With reversible doors, you don't have to worry about where you place your refrigerator. The handle is easily reversible for right and left-handed users.
This refrigerator uses 450 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
20.0 Cu. Ft.
13.29 Cu. Ft.
6.4 Cu. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Compliant:
Power Freeze and Power Cool Options:
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Yes with Smooth Finish
Humidity Control Crispers:
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Built-In Automatic Icemaker:
One (1) Year All Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height without Hinges:
- Method in which cold air circulates through a refrigerator.
- A twin system has two separate evaporators.
- Energy Star Rated: 450 kWh/Year
- Automatic Ice Maker In Freezer
- Internal mechanism that freezes water and divides the resulting ice into cubes for easy access.
- External Digital Temperature Control
- A fan system that keeps the refrigerator at the optimal temperature by distributing cool air evenly.
- Power Freeze and Power Cool Options
- Feature that when selected can fast-freeze or fast-chill food in a short period of time.
- Two Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Gallon Container Door Bin
- Spacious shelf on door secures extra large containers (like gallons of milk) for easy access.
- Filter in a refrigerator that removes impurities from drinking water before it is dispensed.
- System in which air flows from multiple outlets at every shelf level for fast and even cooling.
- R-134a does not deplete the ozone layer or contain chlorine.
- Reversible Doors: Refrigerator and Freezer
- Audible alert indicating that the refrigerator door has been open for two minutes.
- Bottom Freezer Configuration
- Refrigerator hinges are hidden, providing an exterior that is seamless and easy to clean.
- Refrigerator doors are shaped for optimal feel, functionality, and aesthetics.
- External Digital Blue LED Display
Samsung RB215ACWP Reviews