GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This model from their Hotpoint line features coil heating elements which provide consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning, and chrome drip bowls which contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
Weights and Dimensions
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
16" x 15" x 16 1/4"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
2.4 cu. ft.
Recessed Lift-Up Cooktop:
8-Inch Heating Elements:
6-Inch Heating Elements:
Removable Drip Bowls:
Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:
Broiler Pan with Grid:
Porcelain-Enameled Oven Door:
- Provides consistent and even heat on the cooktop with a plug-in element that is removable for easy cleaning
- Contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning
- Cooktop lifts up for easy access to porcelain-enameled subtop
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Convenient broiler pan can be used when broiling for crisping and browning
Hotpoint RA720KCT Reviews