Avanti Products has been a leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry for over 39 years. They specialize in Compact to Apartment-Sized Refrigerators; Upright and Chest Freezers; Wine Chillers; Beverage Coolers; Microwave Ovens; Gas and Electric Ranges; Laundry Products; Water Dispensers and Mini-Kitchens.
Avanti's reputation has been built by providing quality products at a great value and are well known for their Compact Refrigerators for the home, office and dormitory. If you had one in your college dorm, chances are that it was an Avanti! In addition to dormitories, Avanti Compact Refrigerators have become very popular with hotel chains nationwide, as in-room refrigerators and refreshment centers.
This 3.1 cu. ft. two door counterhigh refrigerator features full range temperature controls, a clear view crisper, a beverage can dispenserand door bins for additional storage. Get yours today at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 229 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $25.39.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
2.1 Cu. Ft.
Full Range Temperature Control:
Beverage Can Dispenser:
2 Liter Bottle Storage:
Space Saving Flush Back Design:
Dimensions and Weights
- 3.1 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity
- 2.1 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator Section
- 1.0 Cu. Ft. Freezer Section
- Beverage Can Dispenser Holds up to Five 12 oz. Cans
- 2 Liter Bottle Storage on the Door
- Full Range Temperature Control
- Door Bins for Additional Storage
- Space Saving Flush Back Design
- Reversible Door - Left or Right Swing
- Free Standing Installation Only