Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years. KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price.
Available at AJ Madison.
The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
18-Gauge Seamless Commercial Stainless Steel
120V; 15A; 60 Hz
Compact Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
Recessed Mechanical Push Button
280 CFM Air Capacity; 1.3 Sones
480 CFM Air Capacitty; 2.8 Sones
700 CFM Air Capacity; 4.8 Sones
Dimensions and Weight
29 3/4"; 35 3/4"
30" Gross Weight:
36" Gross Weight:
- At 280 CFM, this unique feature allows Kobe range hoods to operate at a reduced sound level of 44 decibels (1.3 Sones). Other hoods operate between 6 to 8 sones at a comparable CFM level.
Powerful Squirrel Cage
- Three speeds with a high speed of 700 CFM air capacity.
- The 18-gauge frame and elegantly arched seamless design blend together flawlessly to highlight the style of your kitchen.
Three Speed Control
- This model has a three speed recessed mechanical push button control panel, along with a light and power control button. Speed settings are QuietMode, Low and High.
Brilliant LED Lights
- This hood features new, powerful and efficient 3 watt, 12 volt LED lights that are sure to brighten up your cooking area.
Easy to Clean
- Easy to clean aluminum mesh filters.
- Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
Easy to Install
- Kobe's special design makes installation fast and easy.
- 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel with a satin finish.
Kobe SQ Series RA22 Reviews