Kobe Range Hoods is a leader in quiet kitchen ventilation. KOBE kitchen ventilation products are designed by Tosho & Company, Ltd., their parent company in Japan. Tosho & Company, Ltd. has been in the business of selling quality products in Japan and globally for over 40 years.
KOBE Range Hoods is recognized for providing top quality kitchen ventilation products in the United States, as well as Canada. Their goal is to design kitchen ventilation products with innovative styles, pioneering technology at an attractive price. The result of KOBE's extensive research and development is a series of kitchen ventilation products that are seamless, elegant, powerful, and possess a very unique feature, the QuietMode technology. This famous and remarkable QuietMode feature allows you to operate your range hood without the irritation of fan noise while cooking and entertaining in the kitchen. The importance of noise reduction is evident in the Kobe motto: "So Quiet...You Won't Believe It's On!"
Available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions & Weights
29 3/4"; 35 1/4"
36.3; 39.6 lbs.
40.7; 44.0 lbs.
18-Gauge Seamless Commercial Stainless Steel
Twin Turbine Impeller
QuietMode (Air Capacity/Sone/dB):
Low (Air Capacity/Sone/dB):
High (Air Capacity/Sone/dB):
Three Speed (QuietMode, Low, & High)
12V 20W x 2
- At 330 cfm, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hoods to operate at a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sone).
Powerful Twin Motors
- QuietMode - 330 cfm (1.2 sones)
- Low Speed - 480 cfm (3.0 sones)
- High Speed - 720 cfm (4.8 sones)
- The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen.
Three Speed Controls
- Simple four-switch system - On/Off switch, QuietMode switch, Low/High Speed switch, and a Light switch.
Bright Halogen Light
- Two bright 12-volt 20-watt halogen lights
- Fully enclosed bottom casing protects interior from oil and smoke.
Four Oil Cups
- Tightly sealed oil tunnel (one for each impeller) drain the oil and residue directly to the oil cups.
- One oil cup under each safety-screened impeller and at the rear of each impeller.
Easy to Clean
- KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
Easy to Install
- Whether for use under the cabinet or as a stand alone, installing this hood is a snap.
- 18-Gauge Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Innovative design for installation under the cabinet or as stand alone with the optional duct cover (Model No. RA1020DC).
- 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash (SSP30) and 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash (SSP36) can be purchased separately.