An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Here's a range that turns cooks on. One convection oven with infrared broilers and one non-convection oven. And customizing opportunities galore. Options include a French Top, an infrared griddle, an infrared griddle and an infrared charbroiler. Chef's choice.
MFG SKU R486C
Large Oven Interior Capacity:
4.4 Cu. Ft.
Small Oven Interior Capacity:
2.5 Cu. Ft.
Classic Stainless Steel
Distinctive Red Control Knobs:
Yes with Chrome Bezels
Yes (At All Settings)
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron Top Grates:
Large-Capacity Convection Oven:
Yes with 2 Adjustable Racks
Spring/Damper Door Hinge System:
Stainless Steel Drip Tray:
Stainless Steel Legs In Front:
Full Side Panels and Skirt:
Surface Burners - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
6 with 500 BTU/Hr Delivered At Simmer
Infrared Charbroiler - 16,000 BTU/Hr:
Infrared Griddle - 18,000 BTU/Hr:
Double Griddle - 18,000 BTU/Hr:
French Top - 15,000 BTU/Hr:
110/120 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
Overall Height (To Cooking Surface):
Large Oven Interior Width:
Large Oven Interior Depth:
Large Oven Interior Height:
Small Oven Interior Width:
Small Oven Interior Depth:
Small Oven Interior Height:
Opening Height (To Countertop):
***NOTE: Island trims are NOT included with this unit. A riser or island trim must be ordered. A minimum 10" riser is required for installations against a combustible surface.
- The double oven has one convection oven with infrared broilers and one non-convection oven.
- Dual brass burners with automatic re-ignition at all settings.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- The stainless steel pull out drip tray.
- Control knobs have four position settings.
- Door windows and interior lights in ovens.
- 3" stainless steel legs in front.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with their distinctive red knobs.
- Classic stainless steel risers in 5" and 10" heights, or 20" riser with shelf.
- Classic stainless steel island trim.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron wok grate.
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron two-burner S-grate.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle models only).
- CSA certified for US and Canada.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
MFG SKU R486C