Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Sets new standard for style, quiet and ease of cleaning. The Allure II provides the style and performance you demand and with DuPont Teflon, the easy clean-up you want.
Dimensions & Weight
18" to 24"
Visible Shell Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sones - Normal Setting:
Sones - High Setting:
Halogen Dual 50W
3 Speed w/ LED Indicator - Hi/Med/Low Light; Heat Sentry
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal); 7" Round (Vertical) Non-Ducted
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM Sones Vertical Round:
- Very quiet 0.9 sones at normal speed; powerful 300 CFM high setting.
- Easy-to-clean DuPont Teflon bottom pan, fully enclosed design.
- Micro-mesh filters, dishwasher-safe.
- Three-level light settings; dual halogen lamp design (bulbs not included).
- Three-Speed electronic control.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.