Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
The new benchmark in style and value. The quietest range hood in its category, with revolutionary performance and the brilliance of halogen lighting. This isn't anything like your Mom's range hood; it's the one she wished for.
Dimensions & Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sones - Normal Setting:
Sones - High Setting:
Fluorescent Dual 13W
2 Speed w/ ON Indicator - Hi/Low Light
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
- Durable, baked-on polyester finish paint or brushed finish stainless steel
- Over 50% quieter than the average range hood
- Large, full filter design - dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Dual fluorescent lights provide lighting for cooktop visibility (Lamps Included)
- Centrifugal blower provides increased performance and quieter operation
- Flush-mounted rocker controls
- Versatile design allows for 3 1/4" x 10" vertical and horizontal ducting