Miele, Fabric Care Pioneer
At the very core of Miele's technical and production competencies are washing machines.
Having more experience than almost any other appliance company on the planet, Miele has taken the washing machine in Europe, and around the world, to the highest level of durability, reliability and convenience while always remembering the product's potential impact on our cherished natural resources. With these factors in mind, Miele creates the ultimate fabric care system that cleans and protects clothing better than any other. Guaranteed. Available today at AJ Madsion.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
This washer uses 133 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.74.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Average Cycle Time:
Stainless Steel or White
Honeycomb Stainless Steel
Additional Specialty programs:
208-240V Single Phase,60 Hz
Consumption per year:
Dimensions and Weight
- Designed to last 25,000 operating hours
11 Wash Programs
- Including custom, silk, delicates, extra white, express, wrinkle-free, normal, sanitize, woolens, handwash and clean machine
- Strengthened shock absorbers and bearings for quiet operation
Stainless Steel Honeycomb Drum
- Forged from the very best stainless steel with a unique convex pattern that resembles a honeycomb, Miele's Honeycomb Drum both enhances cleaning performance and reduces fabric wear
Large LCD Screen
- LCD display is intuitive and easy to read