An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Standard features include heat sentry and dual setting halogen lighting. All Wolf Pro Wall Hoods have the classic stainless steel finish.
Classic Stainless Steel
Heavy-Duty, 16-Gauge Brushed Stainless Steel
Continually Welded Seams, Hemmed Edges and Sides:
Stainless Steel Enclosed Liner:
Recessed Easy-Access Controls:
Heat Sentry Feature:
Yes with Two Settings
Removable, Dishwasher-Safe, Restaurant Grade Stainless Steel Baffle Filters:
Vertical or Horizontal
Duct Size (Recommended):
110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
30", 36", 42" and 48"
Bottom of Hood to Countertop:
30" to 36"
Blowers not included. Blowers must be purchased separately. See "Accessories" tab for blower options.
Pro low-profile wall hoods can be vertical or horizontal discharge. No accessory discharge kit is necessary.
- A transition is included with pro low-profile wall hoods using a 500 CFM internal blower.
- An accessory transition is required for low-profile wall hoods using any other blower.
- Heavy-duty, 16-gauge brushed stainless steel with classic finish.
- Continually welded seams, hemmed edges and sides.
- Stainless steel enclosed liner.
- Recessed easy-access controls.
- Infinite-speed blower control.
- Halogen lighting with two settings.
- Removable, dishwasher-safe, restaurant-grade stainless steel baffle filters.
- Platinum or brass decorative rail and stand-offs.
- 38" high classic stainless steel backsplash with or without warming racks.
- 6", 12", 18" and 24" classic stainless steel duct covers.
- Transitions for 8" and 10" round duct.