GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
In 1979 GE revolutionized microwave cooking with the introduction of the original Spacemaker oven. Today, GE Profile and GE Spacemaker ovens usher in a new era of microwave innovation. An advanced cooking system heats and defrosts with perfectly even results, an easy-to-use touchscreen menu and 2.0 cu. ft., two-oven rack interior make microwave cooking more convenient than ever. Outside, clean lines and bold curves offer a truly dramatic look. A breakthrough in technology and design, new Spacemaker ovens are the ultimate tools for everyday cooking.
Overall Rear Height:
Minimum Cutout Width:
Minimum Mounting Height:
2.0 cu. ft.
EasyGuide Menu System:
Dual-Distribution Cooking System:
315-CFM Vent Fan:
CUSTOM 1 and 2 Touch Controls:
Interactive Demo Mode:
COOK Touch Control Features
Instant-On 30 Sec. & 1-7 Minutes
Time Cook and Time Cook I & II:
REHEAT Touch Control Features
DEFROST Touch Control Features
OPTIONS Touch Control Features
Clock with Clock Saver:
Cooking Complete Reminder:
Auto sleep mode
Sleep Mode/Wake-Up Touch:
Programmable Night Light:
LED, LCD Display Control Panel:
With Tactile Vent/Light Buttons
2 (2 positions)
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
Limited Five-Year Magnetron Warranty:
- 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Dual-Distribution Cooking System
- Circulates microwaves from the top and side of the oven for even heating and defrosting of food.
- Automatically leads you through each step of the cooking process.
- Exceptional for heavy foods like butter and cream cheese, as well as frozen ice cream.
- Evenly defrosts a pound meat, poultry or fish in a fraction of the usual time, without precooking or turning the food.
- Full-Width Active Hidden Vent
- Out of sight when not in use, the oven vent hides behind the sleek top panel for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean look.
- 14-1/4" Recessed Turntable
- Large enough to handle 5-qt. casserole dishes and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Four-Speed with Boost 315-CFM Venting
- Allows you to adjust the ventilation levels according to your needs.
- Make room for up to six plates or three 9" x 13" casserole dishes.
GE Profile Spacemaker Series PVM2070DMWW Reviews