GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
In 1979 GE revolutionized microwave cooking with the introduction of the original Spacemaker oven. Today, GE Profile and GE Spacemaker ovens usher in a new era of microwave innovation. An advanced cooking system heats and defrosts with perfectly even results, an easy-to-use touchscreen menu and 2.0 cu. ft., two-oven rack interior make microwave cooking more convenient than ever. Outside, clean lines and bold curves offer a truly dramatic look. A breakthrough in technology and design, new Spacemaker ovens are the ultimate tools for everyday cooking.
Overall Rear Height:
Minimum Cutout Width:
Minimum Mounting Height:
1.8 cu. ft.
Electronic Touch Controls:
SmartControl System with Interactive Display:
Variable Scroll Speed:
Beverage Sensor Control:
Chicken/Fish Sensor Control:
Popcorn Sensor Control:
Potatoes Sensor Control:
Reheat Sensor Control:
Vegetables Sensor Control:
Auto/Time/1 lb Quick Defrost:
CircuWave 1100 Cooking System:
Halogen Interior/Cooktop Lighting:
Programmable Night Light:
Cooking Complete Reminder:
300-CFM Exhaust Fan/Boost:
2 (2 positions)
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
Limited Five-Year Magnetron Warranty:
- 1100 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Circuwave 1100 Cooking System
- Patented system provides more power for faster more even cooking results.
- Provides a built-in sensor in the upper microwave that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods.
- Evenly defrosts a pound meat, poultry or fish in a fraction of the usual time, without precooking or turning the food.
- Full-Width Active Hidden Vent
- Out of sight when not in use, the oven vent hides behind the sleek top panel for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean look.
- 14-1/4" Recessed Turntable
- Large enough to handle 5-qt. casserole dishes and can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Four-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System with Boost with Recirculating Exhaust Fan
- Quickly moves smoke and steam from the cooktop.
- Make room for up to six plates or three 9" x 13" casserole dishes.
GE Profile Spacemaker Series PVM1870 Reviews