GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile appliances offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest kitchen technologies. This Colossal-Size capacity washer from GE features a stainless steel basket interior and a HydroWave wash system. It also includes multiple wash/spin speeds with six wash/rinse temperatures.
This washer uses 263 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $29.17.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.5 cu. ft.
Sanitize; Washable Wools; Speed Wash; Rinse and Spin; My Cycle; Soak; 2nd Rinse
Soak; Extra Rinse; Delay Start; Fabric Softener
Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Timed Flow-Thru; Bleach Timed Flow-Thru; Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru
Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:
LED Cycle Status Lights:
Delay Start - Up to 24 hours:
Water Temp System:
Towels, Sheets and Jeans; BasketClean
Optional Soil Levels:
Extra Heavy; Heavy; Normal; Light; Extra Light
Number of Cycles:
Wash Basket Type:
AutoBalance Suspension System:
Fill and Drain Hoses Included:
Maximum Spin Speed:
White; Metallic Silver
Dimensions and Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year suspension rod/spring, assembly/main electronic control board/washer lid/cover; Limited 10-year outer tub/transmission; Limited lifetime of product basket
See written warranty for full details
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
TidalWave wash system
- Waves of water combined with Infusor technology and a centrifusion wash action help detergent and water flow through fabrics for a gentle and complete clean.
HydroHeater with Sanitize option
- Internal water heater with Sanitize option boosts incoming water temperature.
QuietClose glass lid with extra-wide opening
- Hydraulic tension allows the lid to close gently.
GE Profile warranty
- Offers a lifetime warranty on the stainless tub and a limited ten-year parts warranty, providing peace of mind and dependability.
- See written warranty for details.
Flow-Thru Dispensing System
- Releases cleaning solution at just the right time for optimal wash performance.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.
- Custom cycle that can be set for specific or frequent needs.
GE Profile Harmony Series PTWN8050MWW Reviews