GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile Top-Load Washers
The latest GE Profile top-load washers are designed to offer exceptional savings through efficiency, performance and convenience. Instead of an agitator, these new models use an innovative HydroWave with Infusor wash system that requires less water, compared to conventional agitator models, and provides a gentle clean.
This washer uses 160 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.74.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.6 cu. ft.
PreWash; Quick Rinse; Speed Wash; Drain and Spin; Handwash
2nd Rinse; Extended Spin; Auto Soak/Extended Spin; Auto Soak; Fabric Softener/2nd Rinse/Extended Spin; Fabric Softener
Bleach; Fabric Softener
Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:
Washer Control Features:
LED Cycle Countdown; Cycle Status Lights
Water Temp System:
Towels, Sheets and Jeans
Heavy Soil/Medium Soil/ Light Soil
Number of Cycles:
Wash Basket Type:
Medium Soil; Light Soil
Easy Care Cycle:
Heavy Soil; Light Soil; Medium Soil
AutoBalance Suspension System:
Galvanized Steel Cabinet:
Maximum Spin Speed:
Deluxe Quiet Design
Titanium backsplash on White
Dimensions and Weight
Height Needed for Lid to Raise 90 Degrees:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year suspension rod/spring assembly/main electronic control board/washer lid/cover; Limited 10-year outer tub/transmission; Limited lifetime of product basket
See written warranty for full details
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
HydroWave wash system with HE LoWater wash and Infusor
- Utilizes the concentrated power of HE detergent, requiring less water than a traditional topload washer to get clothes clean.
- Washer will automatically measure the load size and add just the right amount of water.
700 RPM spin speed
- Fast speeds remove more water during the spin cycle to minimize drying time.
GE Profile warranty
- Offers a lifetime warranty on the stainless tub and a limited ten-year parts warranty, providing peace of mind and dependability.
- See written warranty for details.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.
- Pre-set cycles are designed to provide superior care for specific items.
- Special insulating materials help muffle operating noise.
GE Profile PTWN6250MWT Reviews