GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
7.3 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Towels and Sheets; Jeans
Dewrinkle; Mixed Load; Air Fluff; Warm Up; Extended Tumble; Active Wear; Bulk/ Heavy Duty
Optional Dryness Levels:
Extra Dry; More Dry; Dry; Less Dry; Damp
Air Fluff (no heat); Warm Up
Adaptive Logic System
Number of Cycles:
Quick Fluff (no heat):
Removable Up-Front Lint Filter:
4-Way (Rear; Right; Left and Bottom)
LED Cycle Status Lights:
Delay Start - Up to 24 hours:
White; Metallic Silver
Power / Ratings
240V; 6000W; 28.5A
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 2-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year drum/main electronic control panel
See written warranty for full details
Sensor Dry Plus
- Innovative moisture-sensing technology helps maintain quality.
- Provides an alert when ducting needs to be cleaned.
- Reduces certain types of bacteria by 99.9 percent.
- Pre-set cycles are designed to provide superior care for specific items such as jeans and towels and sheets.
LED electronic controls with cycle countdown display
- Designed to simplify cycle selection and provide accurate cycle times.
- Quickly dries items and small loads for families on the go.
- Custom cycle that can be set for specific or frequent needs.