Introducing the new Amana Package Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) with Bent Coil Technology.
Amana's unique NEW Bent Coil Technology raises the bar on America's PTAC to a new level of excellence. Why bend the coil Quite simply, to get the maximum primary coil surface area possible into an industry standard-sized wall sleeve. More primary coil surface means more efficient heat transfer, lower system operating temperatures, longer compressor life, better condensate dispersion and sustainable high efficiencies. Their competitors use a two-row or three-row slab coil that is less effective because the second and third rows are obstructed by the first and, therefore, do less work. Amana's Bent Coil Technology is the future of the PTAC as performance requirements, quiet operation reliability and durability drive the need for better heat transfer efficiency.
Pullout Filter Design. Our new 1-piece pullout filter design allows easy access to clean or replace the filter. Just open the front louver and pull out the filter. The universal filter design allows for foolproof installation. The slide-out design also allows for many optional approved filter media to be used, such as Amana's Activated Charcoal Filter Kit (CFK10B).
Wall Sleeve Dimensions (WxHxD):
42" x 16 1/16" x 14 1/8"
Min. Circuit Ampacity:
CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High:
CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low:
CFM (Dry Coil) - High:
CFM (Dry Coil) - Low:
Ventilated Air, CFM (Fan Only):
Ventilated Air, CFM (Compressor & Fan):
Wall Sleeves and Exterior Grilles Sold Separately. (See Accessories)
- The unit\'s high efficiencies can qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies. EERs up to 11.6 and COPs op to 3.3 keep energy consumption to a minimum.
- Amana's PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built. The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment.
- Operating sound levels are further dampened when the unit is in "low fan" mode of operation.
Increased Dehumidification Capacity.
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Enjoy one the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. Full 1-year warranty on unit parts and labor; full 5-year warranty on the entire sealed components; limited 2nd through 5th year parts-only warranty on functional components.
Condensate Dispersion System.
- Amana's condensate dispersion system removes condensate from indoor cooling operation by throwing water directly on to the outdoor "bent" coil for rapid evaporation and increased cooling efficiencies.
- The slinger ring on the new, enhanced 9-bladed fan draws water up and into the fan blades. This water is then atomized and evaporated into the atmosphere through the condenser.
- Increased surface area from the unique "bent" coil design allow more water to get evaporated on the sides of the cils and helps to minimize condensate run-off.
Front Desk Control.
- Obtain greater savings by centrally controlling units and eliminate wasted energy generated by cooling and heating unoccupied rooms. Each unit has low wattage interface capability with a field supplied front desk ON/OFF switch.
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater. This may help prevent bursting water pipes or broken fixtures caused by freezing temperatures.
Easy To Use Controls.
- NO complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager. Controls are easy to read, understand and activate.
7 3/8" Unit Front.
- Enhance valuable room space - the unit front has a sleek 7" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today. In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw.
- The unit\'s stylish design and neutral color make it compatible with virtually any room decor or architectural design. The unit becomes less noticeable as it blends into the room\'s color scheme.
Easy to Service and LED Diagnostics.
- The main components are easily serviced and there is no guessing to determine the problem with their easy-to-read diagnostics.
Stonewood Room Front.
- Distinctive contours and a modern appearance enhance the character of even the most luxurious room, while the sleek 7" depth maximizes usable space for your guests.
Remote Thermostat Control.
- Each unit is built to be operated from a remote-mounted thermostat.
Remote Temperature Sensing.
- When the field-installed thermistor (RTS02) is used, the unit mounted thermostt is overridden to allow more accurate, internal wall-sensing of room ambient temperature.
Zero Floor Clearance.
- Can be installed flush to the finished floor.
30-Second Fan Off Delay.
- Fan continues to run 30 seconds after compressor has stopped, which improves efficiency by dispersing the conditioned air on the coils into the room.
- Helps prolong the life of the compressor by preventing short-cycling.