GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food. With more convenience, performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. The amazing PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation. And when it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyle.
The GE PT970 features True European Convection, which combines a third dual-loop heating element located in the back of the oven cavity, and a fan that circulates air throughout the oven cavity, to deliver a uniform and savory cooking results. It incorporates a microwave oven on the upper level and convection bake and roast on the lower oven only, which provides you with ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity, ensuring better baking results and roasting meats up to 25% faster than a conventional oven.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Upper Oven Interior Width:
Upper Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Interior Depth:
Lower Oven Interior Width:
Lower Oven Interior Height:
Lower Oven Interior Depth:
28 1/2" - 28 5/8"
42 3/16" - 42 1/4"
Minimum Door Opening Allowance:
Minimum Cutout Location from the Floor:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
QuietBake Fan System:
Microwave Cooking Timer:
Microwave Power Levels:
Electronic MWO Touch Controls:
Microwave Oven Capacity:
1.6 cu. ft.
MWO Power Output Watts:
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions(lower):
Frameless Oven Door:
Big ClearView Windows:
Oven Door Handles:
- PreciseAir Convection System (lower oven only)
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Convection Bake/Roast (Lower Oven Only)
- Provides you with even cooking and consistent results, roasting meats up to 25% faster than a conventional oven.
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity (Lower Oven Only)
- Provides you with a large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior (Lower Oven Only)
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Racks
- Self-Clean Oven (lower oven only)
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for you to scrub.
- Easy-to-use electronic controls help prepare great meals in less time.
- Provides a large interior to accommodate a variety of cookware, dinnerware and food containers.
- Most 30" wall cabinets can be used with this unit.
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least 194 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- If marks, blemishes or the cutout opening is visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or openings are covered.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Door must be removed before installation.