GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food. With more convenience, performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. And Trivection technology is leading the charge. It has the ability to produce optimal food quality, up to five times faster than a traditional oven. The amazing PreciseAir convection system uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation. And when it comes to style, they feature more choices to complement any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyle.
The PT956 uses PreciseAir Convection System delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results. With the Convection Bake/Roast feature, it provides an ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity for even cooking and consistent results. Ensure better baking results while roasting meats faster than a traditional oven. Another great feature is their self-clean heavy duty oven racks which are double coated porcelain enameled racks that no longer require hand cleaning. The Glass Touch Controls features a smooth glass design that is easy to use and clean while adding even more to the sophisticated style to your kitchen.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Upper Oven Interior Width:
Upper Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Interior Depth:
Lower Oven Interior Width:
Lower Oven Interior Height:
Lower Oven Interior Depth:
28 1/2" - 28 5/8"
51 13/16" - 51 15/16"
Minimum Door Opening Allowance:
Minimum Cutout Location from the Floor:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
QuietBake Fan System:
Oven Racks (upper/lower):
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions (upper/lower):
Frameless Oven Door:
Big ClearView Windows:
Oven Door Handles:
- Features a smooth glass design that is easy-to-operate and easy-to-clean.
- PreciseAir Convection System (upper oven only)
- Uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation.
- Flat Back Convection (upper oven only)
- Features a more streamline convection fan that better accommodates baking or roasting pans.
- Convection Bake/Roast (upper oven only)
- Delivers ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity, ensuring better baking results.
- Delivers even cooking and consistent results, roasting meats up to 25% faster than a conventional oven.
- Hidden Bake Oven Interior
- Hides previously exposed bottom element to deliver a clean interior appearance.
- Self-Clean, Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Extra-Large Oven Capacity
- Provides a large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least 194 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- If marks, blemishes or the cutout opening is visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or openings are covered.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Cabinets and drawers on adjacent walls should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.