GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Prepare two dishes at the same time
and you won't think twice about inviting guests over.
You love to cook. Almost as much as you love to entertain friends and family. So, once a month, everyone comes over to your place for a big dinner. But after a long day in the kitchen, you can be too exhausted to enjoy the rest of your evening. Then you found a way to prepare two different dishes at two different temperatures at the exact same time. All without giving up valuable kitchen space. Now you can bake a 22-pound turkey while you're cooking a pair of casseroles. Or you can roast potatoes while the desserts are getting crispy. And that lets you focus on the electric cooktop and your famous gravy recipe that everyone loves. Thanks to your GE Profile appliances, you have plenty of time to cook - and kick back - before your guests arrive.
5.0 Cu. Ft.
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Six-Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Oven Meat Probe:
C° and F° Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
3 Heavy-Duty, Self-Clean
Embossed Rack Positions:
Black on Black
Frameless Oven Door:
Big ClearView Window:
Oven Door Handle:
Upper Broiler/Bake Wattage:
Lower Broiler/Bake Wattage:
Dimensions and Weights
Upper Interior Oven Width:
Upper Interior Oven Depth:
Upper Interior Oven Height:
Lower Interior Oven Width:
Lower Interior Oven Depth:
Lower Interior Oven Height:
28 1/2" Min. to 28 5/8" Max.
23 1/2" Min.
27 1/5" Min. to 27 5/16" Max.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Two Ovens in One Space
- Cook two different dishes at two different temperatures at the exact time.
- Shorter oven doors allow simple access to each oven and take up less space.
Extra-Large 5.0 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- Provides an extra-large oven interior ideal for cooking more items at once.
- Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing.
PreciseAir Convection System
- Delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results.
In-The-Door ShadowTouch Controls
- Electronic touch controls are located under glass inside the upper oven door.
- Provides ideal cooking conditions for preparing fresh or frozen pizzas at the touch of a button.
- Offers four slow cook options-pork, poultry, beef and stew-to deliver ideal conditions for specific meals.
Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Oven Racks
- Double coated porcelain-enameled racks no longer require hand cleaning.
GE Profile PT925DNBB Reviews