GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food! PreciseAir Convection System delivers even air and heat circulation for superior baking and roasting results. With the Convection Bake/Roast feature, it provides an ideal airflow throughout the oven cavity for even cooking and consistent results. Ensure better baking results while roasting meats faster than a traditional oven. Another great feature is their self-clean heavy duty oven racks which are double coated porcelain enameled racks that no longer require hand cleaning. The Glass Touch Controls features a smooth glass design that is easy to use and clean while adding even more to the sophisticated style to your kitchen.
Dimensions and Weight
Cabinet Width Minimum:
Cutout Dimensions (w x h x d):
28-1/2" x 27-1/4" x 23-1/2"
Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
24" x 17-1/2" x 18-1/4"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Net Weight (lbs.):
4.4 cu. ft.
Super Large Oven
Precise Air Convection System
Flat Back Convection:
Oven Cleaning Type:
Variable with Delay Clean Option
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Temperature Management System:
Oven Cooking Modes:
Convection Bake (Multi/Single Rack); Convection Roast; Thermal Bake; Thermal Roast
6-Pass Broil Element:
Closed Door Broiling:
Embossed Rack Positions:
Interior Oven Light:
Oven Control Features
Glass Touch Controls
Auto Recipe Conversion:
Digipad Numeric Entry:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Optional Clock Display:
Delay Bake Option With Cook and Hold:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Celsius or Fahrenheit Programmable:
Control Lock Capability:
Automatic Meat Thermometer:
Frameless Oven Door:
Oven Door Features:
Big ClearView Oven Window; Frameless Oven Door
High-Gloss Color-Matched Sculptured
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
Glass touch controls
- Smooth controls are easy to use and add a sophisticated style to the kitchen.
Black gloss oven interior
- Black oven interior adds a stylish touch to any kitchen.
PreciseAir convection system
- A reversing fan circulates heat and air for evenly browned and baked foods.
Heavy-duty roller rack
- Racks provide easy access to items inside the oven by simplifying loading and unloading.
Flat back convection
- Convection fan system is only 1" deep to provide additional room for cookware.
- This setting is optimal for baking casseroles or lasagnas, yeast breads, pies and pizzas with no need to turn the pan.
- Optimal for larger cuts of meat, this setting rotates the heat around all sides, sealing in the juices, producing rotisserie results at up to 25 percent faster than a conventional oven.
- Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior.
Dual interior lighting
- Bright interior lights help you check on the progress of your cooking.
Super-large oven capacity
- Remarkably large oven interior is ideal for holidays, dinner parties and everyday family cooking.
GE Profile PT916DRWW Reviews