Featuring the New GE Profile Advantium Ovens
Prepare meals up to 8 times faster than a conventional oven while locking in moisture for juicy flavor. The Advantium 240 can Speedcook a 5-lb. roaster chicken in 33 minutes and still produce the oven-quality taste and texture you expect. The Advantium 120 can produce the same results in just 45 minutes. And you'll never have to preheat the oven. Now you can relax, knowing you'll have fast, consistent results every time.
With such hectic schedules, many people don't start thinking about what their family will have for dinner until the end of the day. And that usually means spending all evening in the kitchen. But by eliminating the need to preheat the oven, you can start your family's favorite meal as soon as you come through the door. Then, in just minutes, oven-quality foods are ready to serve. Now everyone can enjoy a delicious dinner, and you can get some well-deserved time to yourself.
With 175 preprogrammed recipes and 30 custom recipes, meal preparation is a snap. Easy-to-use controls make programming your Advantium oven quick and effortless. And the stainless steel interior looks great and lets you clean up as fast as you can cook.
It's easy to turn your Advantium oven into an everyday oven with features like multi-level cooking, the ability to handle a 9" x 13" casserole dish and more installation options than ever before. Plus, with 4 ovens in one (Speedcook, True European Convection, sensor microwave and warming) as well as soften and melt features, just imagine the cooking possibilities!
Dimensions and Weight
12" min. / 13" max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
1.7 cu. ft.
Glass Touch Controls; Dial
Speedcook, Sensor Microwave, Convection Bake, Broil, Warm, Proof, Toast
Auto / Time / Food / Quick Defrost
Exhaust Fan Speeds:
Intake Air/Grease Filter:
Over 175 Programmed Menu Items
Microwave Oven Interior:
Microwave Cooking Controls
Defrost by Food Type:
Microwave Sensor Cooking Controls
Cooking Complete Reminder:
Yes, up to 30
Economical / Quiet
External Rear Vent, External Top Vent or Recirculating
Stainless Steel/Black, White, Black
Power / Ratings
Microwave Watts (IEC-705):
Recirculating Charcoal Filter Kit:
JX81D (Optional, required for recirculating installation)
Limited 1-year entire appliance; Limited 5-year magnetron tube
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
- Cooks up to 8 times faster than a conventional oven.
4 Ovens In 1 to Meet Your Cooking Needs
- Delivers oven-quality food up to eight times faster than a conventional oven. No preheating required!
- 1,500-Watt element surrounded by a fan gently circulates heated air to lock in juicy flavors.
- Warming Oven mode keeps prepared foods ready to serve, while the proofing feature allows dough to rise quickly and efficiently.
- Uses built-in sensors to automatically set power and time based on food moisture levels to deliver exceptional cooking results.
Three-speed, 300-CFM venting system
- One touch quickly removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop area.
- Brilliant, natural-looking lighting fully illuminates the cooking surface.
Glass LCD touch controls and easy-set control dial
- Sleek controls are easy to use and easy to clean.
- Enjoy how simple the control dial makes setting the oven or selecting menu items.
1.7 cu. ft. Family-Size Capacity
- Each Advantium has a large 1.7 cu. ft. capacity, allowing you to bake larger quantities of your family's favorites.
Over 175 preprogrammed recipes
- Advantium does the work for you so you'll feel like a professional when bringing gourmet-quality results to the table.
Includes speedcooking grill tray for preparing meats
- Enjoy just-off-the-grill taste and texture, including those signature grill marks.
2 full-width oven racks for multi-level cooking
- Two full-width cooking racks allow extra room to bake larger quantities of your family's favorites like casseroles, pizza and cookies.
GE Profile Advantium Series PSA2201RSS Reviews