Since 1880, BlueStar has committed to producing the finest cooking equipment available. Originally a manufacturer of high-powered commercial ranges, today BlueStar markets exclusively to the residential market. BlueStar acquired its name from the shape and color of its open burner flame. Their products are hand assembled in Reading, Pennsylvania. BlueStar ranges provide up to 18,000 BTUs of cooking power for consistent, controlled heat and shorter cooking times. And for delicate soups and sauces, no stove matches BlueStar's gentle simmer. Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come. If you love to cook, you deserve a hand-crafted BlueStar range.
The BlueStar Commercial Salamander Broiler is a nice addition to any kitchen. You will be able to broil meats like the finest steak houses. Their 4 position adjustable grilling rack system effortlessly produces ideal cooking results time after time on all of your meats. From "Pittsburgh Rare" steaks to crispy chicken to broiled crab cakes, cooking time is virtually cut in half. The Salamander Broiler is the equipment of choice for finishing or browning your culinary dishes and a must for any HIGH PERFORMANCE kitchen. Whether you are melting cheese or cooking garlic bread, it just takes seconds.
The Salamander can be mounted above your BlueStar range or used as a counter model. Because of it's popularity in the commercial Salamander Broiler market, the direct fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all of our Salamander Broilers. The large burner produces 1850°F of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed further away.
Height of adjustable legs:
2 1/2" to 3 1/2"
Electrical Requirements (Unit must be on a non-GFI designated outlet with a dedicated circuit)
Operating Gas Pressure
Rear Wall (Rear wall should be non-combustable and you must use BlueStar's wall mount bracket):
- Heavy duty, commercial stainless steel construction
- Automatic electronic ignition and re-ignition system
- Genuine commercial performance in a residential approved Salamander Broiler
- 2 independently controlled 11,000 BTU infrared ceramic burners
- Push-to-turn, infinite setting control valves
- 4 position spring balanced adjustable grilling rack with easy glide roller bearings
- Large removable heavy-duty grilling rack
- 215 square inches of cooking space
- Integrated back guards for BlueStar Ranges
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Allow 2-4 Weeks For Delivery
- This unit must be installed with a hood
- Hood size and CFM will vary depending on the size of the range
- For a counter top model a minimum should be a 36" 900 CFM is recommended
- Minimum counter top height installation is 48"
- Counter top unit must be installed with factory supply legs