24" Slide-In Look Range, Made In Europe
SUMMIT PRO24G is a 24" wide gas range with deluxe features and a unique European design.
Designed and constructed in Europe, the PRO24G uses electronic ignition and includes four sealed Sabaf burners, with a waist-high broiler located inside the oven for cooking convenience. This 'slide-in' style range does not have a backguard and features a curved stainless steel manifold for a modern kitchen look. The cooking surface is jet black, with two sets of continuous grates in a matching finish for sleek elegance.
The PRO24G has a black trimmed oven door with a pro stainless steel handle and a window for easy monitoring. The oven includes a light and two slide-out racks with five positions to allow more flexibility in baking and broiling.
At 24" wide, the PRO24G is ideal for apartments and other small kitchens looking to add a touch of style in a slim-fitting size.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carries over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
2.5 cu. ft.
Oven Temperature Control:
Burner Temperature Control:
Oven Cleaning Type:
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
Sealed Sabaf Burners
- Quality burners ensure a safer cooking performance.
- Spark ignition for added safety.
LP Conversion Kit Included
- Kit allows user to convert the unit from natural to LP gas after purchase.
Stainless Steel Finishing
- Lower panel and manifold feature stylish stainless steel.
- Two sets of continuous grates make it easy to slide cookware from front to back burners.
- Broiler is located inside the oven, making it easier to use.
- Safety knobs help prevent accidents from turning on the oven or burners.
Slide-Out Oven Racks
- Two racks with five glide positions for flexible cooking.
- Black-tinted window for a full view of the interior.
- Interior light lets you monitor your cooking.
- Drop-down storage compartment is ideal for storing pots and pans.