Primo Kamado Round All-in-One
The Primo Kamado All-In-One is our traditional 18.5" round Kamado style ceramic grill. Grill, bake, roast or smoke any food. Perfect as a primary grill or as a complement to your existing gas grill or smoker. Features include a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer, porcelain coated cooking grate, and a stainless steel draft door.
About the Primo All-In-One Series
The Primo All-In-One Series was developed with convenience in mind. The vision behind the product was to offer a selection of grills that are ready to grill out of the box after a few minutes of easy set-up and assembly. This series also offers a cost effective avenue for Primo customers to get a bigger "bang for their buck" without breaking the bank. All All-in-One models are the same great ceramic grills Primo offers as stand-alone products with added accessories to provide a ready-to-grill experience out of the box. A Primo All-In-One Grill can be assembled in about 30 minutes. Once assembled, just add whole lump charcoal, light it, and get to grilling.
280 sq. in.
150° - 850°F
Premium Grade Ceramics
- Primo ceramics are an excellent insulator, allowing you to cook slow and low or hot and fast.
Durable Side Shelves
- Plenty of room to set heavy platters and other utensils.
Fold-Down Side Shelves
- Conveniently fold shelves downward for storage or transport.
- The large oval thermometer is accurate and easy to read from a distance.
- The Nomex-based gasket is designed to handle the heat. It also last longer than a felt gasket.
Porcelain Coated Grates
- Porcelain coated grates will not rust and are resistant to food sticking to the surface.
Powder Coated Hardware
- Scratch and rust resistant with superior weather durability.
Locking Front Casters
- Convenient locking casters prevent movement, yet allow for easy movement when unlocked.
Primo Kamado Round All-in-One Series PR773 Reviews