36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Range with 5.0 cu. ft. Convection Oven
Thermador's Pro Harmony Range gives you six pedestal Star Burners (2 with ExtraLow feature), a 5.0 cubic foot oven, and all gas operation. The Thermador fourth generation, patented Star Burner delivers superior power and heat distribution. The ExtraLow feature provides the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100°. Perfect for simmering delicate sauces or keeping food warm without scorching. The raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted for perfect integration and easy cleanup. A hand and sponge fit easily under each burner to wipe the surface clean and a teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near the base.
Thermador has been providing real innovations for real cooks for more than 75 years. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation and reinvention. They are determined to provide the highest value at an affordable cost.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth from Rear to Bullnose Front:
Depth excluding Handle:
Depth from Rear to Toekick:
Depth with Oven Door Open:
Height to Cooktop:
35 7/8" to 36 3/4"
35 7/8" to 36 3/4"
Overall Oven Interior Width:
Overall Oven Interior Depth:
Overall Oven Interior Height:
Approximate Shipping Weights:
Total Number of Cooktop Burners:
Overall Oven Capacity (AHAM):
5.0 cu. ft.
Gas Cooktop Burners:
6 @ 18,000 BTU
12" Center Electric Griddle:
Total Gas Connection Rating:
Order Factory LP Model
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
9" Low Backguard:
22" High Backguard with Shelf:
Griddle Fits Over Two Burners:
12" Griddle/Grill Cover:
12" Grill with Drip-Tray:
Black Metal Knob Kit:
Blue Metal Knob Kit:
36" Telescopic Rack:
12" Maple Chopping Block:
24" Maple Chopping Block:
- Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Powerful, 27,000 BTU bake and 20,000 BTU broil burners
- Convection Bake offers precise multi-level baking results
- Truly Flush Mounted, 24" standard cabinet depth
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base™ feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Massive oven capacity of 5.0 cu. ft.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic racks, integrated easy-grip handle
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base™ feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Extended Bake Oven Mode ideal for slow cooking or Sabbath use
- Signature blue indicator lighting
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- 36" units ship standard with island trim included
- Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges feature a bold, professional design and a compact, 24" depth profile that creates a seamless look within standard cabinetry. These ranges can be installed in a wall or island installation.
- 36" Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges have optional accessory backguards.
- Choices include a 9" low backguard or a 22" high backguard with shelf.
- Either backguard must be attached before sliding the range into the final installed position.
- Caution: To avoid possible burn or fire hazard, a backguard designed specifically for this range must be installed whenever the range is used.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador All-Gas Pro Harmony Ranges are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas or LP.
- Be sure to order the correct fuel-type and verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the cooktop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.