A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
The Thermador Professional Series is designed for those whose passion for cooking is rivaled only by their passion for quality and sophistication. This exceptional line of appliances brings state-of-the-art functionality and eye-catching design to every facet of food preparation. A Professional Series kitchen is one that embodies the absolute essence of American luxury - respect for excellence in craftsmanship and a true appreciation for fine living.
The combination of powerful performance and elegant styling makes Thermador's Professional Series ranges the epitome of American luxury in the kitchen. Technologically advanced and visually refined, their Pro Grand 27" depth ranges are available in highly efficient all-gas or in a dual-fuel model, which marries a gas cooking surface with an electric convection oven.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth from Rear to Bullnose Front:
Depth excluding Handle:
Depth from Rear to Toekick:
Depth with Oven Door Open:
Height to Cooktop:
35 7/8" to 36 3/4"
35 7/8" to 36 3/4"
Overall Oven Interior Width:
Overall Oven Interior Depth:
Overall Oven Interior Height:
Approximate Shipping Weights:
Total Number of Cooktop Burners:
Overall Oven Capacity (AHAM):
5.0 cu. ft.
Gas Cooktop Burners:
4 @ 18,000 BTU
12" Center Electric Griddle:
6-Pass @ 1,630 W
Total Gas Connection Rating:
Order Factory LP Model
120V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
9" Low Backguard:
22" High Backguard with Shelf:
Griddle Fits Over Two Burners:
12" Griddle/Grill Cover:
12" Grill with Drip-Tray:
Black Metal Knob Kit:
Blue Metal Knob Kit:
36" Telescopic Rack:
12" Maple Chopping Block:
24" Maple Chopping Block:
- Star Burner - most even heating, unsurpassed flame coverage
- Every burner 18,000 BTU (NG)
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 2 ExtraLow Simmer burners
- Widest range of simmer options from 375 BTU to 3,000 BTU
- Superior griddle results: 6-pass, 1,630 watt electric griddle
- Grill accessory is thermostatically controlled for even heating
- Powerful, 27,000 BTU bake and 20,000 BTU broil burners
- Convection Bake offers precise multi-level baking results
- Truly Flush Mounted, 24" standard cabinet depth
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base™ feature
- Restaurant style metal knobs
- Professional style, continuous cast iron grates
- Continuous porcelain, easy to clean cooking surface
- Massive oven capacity of 5.0 cu. ft.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic racks, integrated easy-grip handle
- Star design delivers superior heat spread for any size pan
- Simmer without stirring/scorching with exclusive ExtraLow
- QuickClean Base™ feature designed for easy surface cleaning
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum griddle
- Titanium surface non-stick, rust-proof cast-aluminum grill accessory
- Removable griddle and grill accessory for easy clean-up
- Electronic oven control ensures precise heating
- Extended Bake Oven Mode ideal for slow cooking or Sabbath use
- 36" units ship standard with island trim included
- Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges feature a bold, professional design and a compact, 24" depth profile that creates a seamless look within standard cabinetry. These ranges can be installed in a wall or island installation.
- 36" Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges require an accessory backguard.
- Choices include a 9" low backguard or a 22" high backguard with shelf.
- Either backguard must be attached before sliding the range into the final installed position.
- An island trim is available for covering the backguard mounting flanges for island installations, where there is a minimum of 12" of horizontal clearance behind the island trim.
- Caution: To avoid possible burn or fire hazard, a backguard designed specifically for this range must be installed whenever the range is used.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador All-Gas Pro Harmony Ranges are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas or LP.
- Be sure to order the correct fuel-type and verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- We strongly recommend that a Thermador Professional Wall or Island Hood or Custom Insert be installed with all Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.
- Downdraft ventilation should not be used.
- Do not install a microwave-hood combination above the cooktop, as these types of units do not provide the proper ventilation and are not suitable for use with Thermador Pro Harmony Ranges.