GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
GE Profile and GE cooktops offer designer looks and redesigned performance. Discover radiant good looks in the newly enhanced GE Profile and GE electric cooktops with upgraded style and performance features. Now there is a gorgeous, full stainless steel frame on Profile stainless steel models, while GE versions have handsome stainless steel trim on front and back, as well as redesigned knobs with a sleek stainless appearance. Both offer the superb performance of the PowerBoil element for faster, more powerful heating.
Three-Speed Downdraft Vent Fan:
6"/9" Dual Heating Elements:
1 Ribbon (3000W)
7" Heating Elements:
2 Ribbon (1800W)
1 Ribbon (800W)
6" Heating Elements:
1 Ribbon (1500W)
Infinite Heat Controls:
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light:
Control Lock Capability:
JXCK89 Kit Required
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Cooktop Height:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Powerful exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and steam out of the kitchen.
Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy.
Ribbon Heating Elements
- Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times.
- Combines three cooktop elements into one large cooking area, ideal for oversized cooking pans.
6"/9" PowerBoil Element
- Accomodates various-size pots or pans and 3,000 watts of power speeds the boiling process.
Three Speed Downdraft Fan
- Powerful three speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
Note: JXCK89 Cord Kit needed for the installation.
GE Profile PP989SNSS Reviews