GE Profile Series 30" Built-In Knob Control Electric Cooktop
A great addition to any kitchen, GE's 5-burner electric cooktop comes with some really handy features. The center 3,100W Power Boil burner can heat up between two different cooking radii, and the front-right burner has two sizes for cooking as well. The back-right Melt burner is designed to reach very low temperatures for gently melting delicate foods without burning or scorching. The back-left Keep Warm burner has a low heat setting for keeping foods warm while the rest of the meal is being prepared. The back-left and front-left SyncBurners work in conjunction with each other to evenly heat large cookware and even a griddle. The control knobs with backlit red lighting adjust heat easily and precisely, and red lighting also alerts when the cooktop is active and when it is still hot after having cooked.
Thanks to GE's FIT Guarantee, modernizing your kitchen just got easier. GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy. Refer to the Fit Guarantee document for full details.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Cooktop Burner Type:
5 Ribbon, Smoothtop
Black Ceramic Glass
Cooktop Control Features:
Control Lock Capability; Keep-Warm Setting; Melt Setting; SyncBurner Capability
Infinite Switch Knobs
Dishwasher Safe Knobs:
Red Indicator Lights:
5 Hot Surface; Surface Element "ON"
7" 1,500W with Keep Warm setting
9"/6" 3,100W Power Boil
8"/5" 2,200W Dual Burner
6" 1,200W with Melt setting
Claims and Certifications
Parts and Labor:
Limited 1-Year, Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weight
GE Profile 30" Built-In Knob Control Electric Cooktop
Five Radiant Cooking Elements
- Cook foods quickly and evenly on this sleek, glass surface.
6"/9" Power Boil Element
- Use different pan sizes on this single 3,100-watt flexible element that produces rapid powerful heat.
5"/8" Dual Element
- Use different pan sizes on this single 2,200-watt flexible element.
- Control two 7" elements simultaneously to evenly heat large cookware or griddles.
Keep Warm Setting
- Keep food warm with GE's lowest heat setting or boil water in minutes with this fully functional 6" element.
- Gently melt delicate foods without burning or scorching.
Control Lock Capability
- Protects against unintended activation.
Red LED Backlit Knobs with Black Glass Surface
- Achieve a modern look with the convenience of knob controls that complements the entire kitchen.
Hot Surface Indicator Lights
- Know at a quick glance when elements are too hot to touch.
Cooktop "On" Indicator Light
- A light lets you know when an element is active.
GE Fits! Guarantee
- GE cooktops are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
GE Profile PP7030 Reviews