Fagor believes in designing appliances that consistently perform when you need them to. They strive to offer appliances that are ultra reliable and energy efficient, giving you the freedom to spend less time worrying about your chores and more time living your life.
They are a leader in home appliances manufacturing, using the most cutting edge technology and modern design innovations with an ever-constant focus on eco-friendly living.
Fagor is the worldwide leader in built-in induction cooktops. The ultimate cooking experience, induction adds a sleek and streamlined design to compliment any kitchen. Long revered as the number one choice of gourmet cooks and culinary academies, now you can enjoy state of the art performance cooking in your own home. Induction cooktops are powerful, precise, efficient and safe. Flameless cooking and instant heat adjustment are just a few of the well-known advantages of this incredible technology!
The most efficient way to cook!
Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted... saving you money while remaining eco-friendly.
MFG SKU PORT-IND
Stainless Steel Trim:
Count-Down Digital Timer:
Up to 180 Minutes
190°F to 430°F
Compatible with Induction Ready Cookware:
Automatically Shut Off After 60 Seconds
Child Safety Lock System:
Low and High Voltage Warning System:
Equipped with Diagnostic Error Message System:
110 - 120V, 50 - 60Hz, 1300 Watts
1 Minute - 3 Hours
Dimensions and Weights
The Most Efficient Way To Cook!
- Induction cooktops utilize 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods.
- Induction recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted.
- Saves you money while remaining eco-friendly.
Safest Way To Cook!
- The induction cooktop surcface remains cool to the touch since only the pot is heated.
- In addition, there are no open flames, smoke, or gas emissions making this an extremely safe and convenient portable cooking solution.
- It also has an automatic safety shut off feature for an added element of safety.
Fastest Way To Cook... Cooks 50% Faster Than Gas and Electric
- Considered one of the most eco-friendly products for its energy-efficiency, induction cooks faster than gas or electric cooktops.
- Reduces 50% of the cooking time.
- Heating and temperature adjustments are immediate.
- Allows you to go from a simmer to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
Easiest Cooktop To Clean
- The flat smooth surface of the Portable Induction cooktop is made of high quality heat resistant glass making spills easy to clean.
- Spills do not bake on to the stay-cool surface, making cleaning a breeze!
A Versatile Cooking Solution
- This versatile indoor/outdoor cooktop is great for entertaining.
- Use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
- The sleek and stylish design with stainless steel trim makes the portable induction cooktop an attractive addition to your kitchen.
- The compact and lightweight cooktop is great for use in your boat, camper, dorm or studio apartment.
- Only cooktop that allows chocolate or butter to be melted without a double boil.
- Even heating distribution: hot spots and rings are avoided because the bottom of your cookware heats uniformly.
Extraordinary Safety System
- Child Safety Lock system.
- Low and high voltage warning system.
- The auto-pan detection feature ensures that the unit does not generate heat.
- Will shut-off automatically if no cookware is detected.
- When pot is removed from the burner, the unit will sound a warning and turn off after 60 seconds.
- Automatic shutdown: this feature will turn the cooktop off automatically after a certain period of cooking time (2 - 4 hrs. depending on power level), in the event that it is left on accidentally. The timer overrides this default.
MFG SKU PORT-IND