A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
Professional Power for Cooking Excellence
For the first time, the award-winning performance of their Professional Series comes to the built-in oven. Its stunning exterior is a true study in classic luxury, with precision analog and digital readouts complemented by exquisitely sculpted controls. Inside, a host of new features makes it one of the most powerful built-in ovens ever created. For the serious cook, the Professional Series gives you the freedom to pursue your most ambitious culinary visions with absolute confidence.
Flexibility is powerful. That's why Thermador offers completely modular Professional Series combination built-in ovens. Whether you desire a spacious warming drawer or convection microwave with your Professional Series oven, these products make your kitchen the model of elegance and practicality.
Dimensions & Weights
Door Handle Projection:
5/8" Top; 0" Bottom; 5/8" Sides
Min. Base Support:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Oven Interior Capacity (AHAM Standards):
4.7 cu. ft.
Overall Oven Interior Width:
Overall Oven Interior Depth:
Overall Oven Interior Height:
Usable Oven Interior Width:
Usable Oven Interior Depth:
Usable Oven Interior Height:
Microwave Interior Capacity:
1.5 cu. ft.
Warming Interior Capacity:
2.6 cu. ft.
240/208V AC, 60 Hz
Required Circuit Breaker:
50" Flexible 4-Wire
10.5 kW @ 240V; 8.68 kW @ 208V
Convection Microwave/Warming Drawer
Professional Knob Control:
Blue Graphic Display:
Max Convection Broil:
Cook Control Temperature Probe:
12-Pass Broil Element:
Fast Preheat Modes
Concealed Bake Element:
Recessed MaxBroil Element:
Self-Clean Rack Supports:
Full Access Telescopic Racks:
Halogen Lighting Per Cavity:
Third Element Wattage:
Warming Drawer Wattage:
- 14 Advanced cooking modes
- True Convection offers precise airflow for cooking on multiple levels without flavor transfer
- Industry leading Speed Convection system reduces cooking time by 30%
- Superfast pre-heat cycle preheats in around 7 minutes
- Maxbroil largest, most powerful broil element on the market
- Largest commercial style rotisserie with 12 pound capacity
- CookControl temperature probe
- Advanced culinary modes - Warm, Proof and Dehydrate
- Superfast 2-hour self clean mode - fastest on the market
- Combination oven - convection microwave and warming drawer
- Restaurant style stainless steel knobs and handle
- Professional style chronometer
- Massive Capacity - Largest oven cavity at 4.7 cu. ft.
- Seven adjustable rack levels for multiple item cooking
- Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Large oven door window for maximum viewing
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity
- Hidden bake element for easy cleaning
- Innovative Microwave Inverter technology offers consistent cooking performance
- 1,000 Watts Microwave power
- 10 Microwave power levels
- Convection Bake Mode offers the perfect solution for baking small meals
- Chiseled and bold Thermador design
- Premium glass touch control
- Blue digital display with scrolling text
- 1.5 cu. ft. Stainless Steel cavity
- 15" recessed ceramic turntable
- Sensor cooking programs measure humidity and adjust cooking level and cooking time
- Automatic Convection Bake programs
- Timer offers automatic delay start mode
- Quick Minute conveniently adds cooking time
Warming Drawer Features
- Concealed 450-watt heating element
- Spacious 2.6 cu. ft. cavity
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and supports up to 55 lbs.
- Moisture selector controls humidity level in the drawer
- Thermador 30" Triple Combination Ovens may be installed in a wall cabinet that is a minimum of 24" deep and 30" wide.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 429 lbs. (195 kg).
- When a Thermador Oven is installed at the end of a cabinet run, adjacent to a perpendicular wall or cabinet door, it is good practice to allow at least 1/4" space between the side of the oven and the wall or door.
- For oven support, install 2x4's extending front to back flush with the bottom and the side of the opening.
- The supporting base must be well secured to the floor/cabinet and level.
- The cabinet base must be flat and capable of supporting a weight of at least 429 lbs. for a 30" triple combination oven.
Thermador Save with One-Two-Free - Up To $7,646 Instant Rebate
Save Up To $7,646 Instantly
How To Save:
Option One: Professional or Masterpiece Suite
Buy a 30", 36" or 48" Range -OR- any Cooktop / Rangetop and any Wall Oven - Get a FREE Emerald Dishwasher
Option 2 – Power Up with Steam
Buy a 48" Pro Grand Steam Range and get a FREE Sapphire Dishwasher
Add any 30" or 36" Bottom Freezer Refrigerator -OR- any 42" or 48" Side by Side refrigerator -OR- any two Freedom Refrigerator Columns and get ONE of the following:
• Free Microwave Drawer ($1,649 Value)
• Steam/Convection Oven at 50% Discount from UMRP
• Upgrade to a Star-Sapphire or get a 2nd Dishwasher Free (Upgrade Charges Apply)
• Any Ventilation System Free (Up To A $3,848 Value)
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.